Trying to find a Boxster S Tiptronic

A rare car compared to the 6-speeds. But still I'm looking for a silver or grey with some options (PSM, OBC, Litronics, upgraded stereo the important ones).

I'm in VA but willing to travel for the right car at the right price. Cash available for a winter purchase...maybe from someone ordering a new 987?

mike dot focke at digitalnet dot com

Reply to
mikefocke

Hi Mike, we sell real Porsches, 911's

Sorry but my software unscrambled you fake address, enjoy the replies though! snipped-for-privacy@digitalnet.com

Reply to
erico!

Hi Mike! did you find your boxster yet? did you try ebay? i havent been reading at ppbb for a while cos during the winter i park the boxster and use the four wheel drives. Myraide

Reply to
Myraide

"mikefocke" wrote

There are a few silver and white ones listed on cars.com and autotrader.com. There's a silver one (don't know what options) at Cherner in Vienna, VA. You've probably looked at it, right?

Floyd

Reply to
fbloogyudsr
2 cars, both ended up being problems to close the deal due to liens. Seller wants my money to pay off lien, but can't deliver car and title. And I'm too cautious to hand over that kind of $ without something to show for it.

The good news is there are more on the market every day. I keep looking.

But if someone has a grey or silver S tiptronic with resonable options and reasonable mileage, I'm willing to pay a reasonable winter influenced price.

It just isn't as much fun test driving with the top up ... and I'll never drive it that way.

Reply to
mikefocke