trying to find year of 305 motor

I have the numbers from the head of my 305 motor. What do I need to do in order to find out the year of the motor by using the numbers from the head?

Reply to
fraze

you need to go to

this site will teach youall you could ever want to know about chevy casting numbers where tofind them and what they mean

Reply to
motorhead

you need to go to

this site will tell youall you will ever need to know about chevy casting numbers it is agreat source for id on chevy heads and blocks

Reply to
motorhead