Latest threads in Porsche Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

FS:(993)911porsche Manuals
Photo & Video #1114 New Porsche 8-volume set Brand New for 1993 Porsche 911 Carrera (993) Factory Work Shop Service Manuals-8 volumes Porsche sends out worksheets & note book binders for their...

Headlight Lens - Help
Just bought an 1989 911Cab. There is a small hole in one of the headlight lens. I've looked on Pelican Parts, etc. and found out that for the 1989, you can just buy the lens itself for about $42.00 or...
2
2

supercar poll:
Q: of the two, which would you rather have as your weekend driver: 1.) red Ferrari 360 Modena. V8, mid-mount, rear-wheel drive or 2.) yellow Lamborghini Gallardo V10, mid-mount, all-wheel drive both...
8
8

FA: 986/996 OEM 6-speed shift knob/boot assy. new!

looking for garage handbook Boxster 2002
Hi Does anyone have a handbook for the 2002 Boxster ? /H

924 fuel pump
Have a 81 924, has been sitting for years. Just decided to get it ready for my daughters 1st car. Both fuel pumps are seized. I remember reading somewhere that prior to 79 only one pump was used. What...
2
2

928 advice sought
Went and saw a black 928 GT of 1990 earlier today. Took it for a small spin too, around a rather populated block of flats. Felt good. The Brit owner, who came across as someone nice and not...
5
5

porsche 996 turbo wheels
correct me if i'm wrong, but is the 996 essentially the death of the turbo (twisty properller-like) wheels in porsche? those are my favorite wheels of all kinds; its', atleast to me, the most...

968 of 1992
Been scouting around for a cheap and affordable old Porsche, thus the seemingly repetitive kind of posts. I found a silver-colored 968 in seemingly very good condition and it carries a price tag of...
3
3

Porsche 944 non starter
:cry: Hi there, I have a 1984 Porsche 944 maunal that won?t start and was hoping that someone might have an idea whats wrong? It has been sitting around for years and was a good runner when it was...

For Sale: Porsche 944 Turbo
1986 Porsche 944 Turbo, 5 spd, white exterior, 117,000km (original), no rust at all, never winter driven, fully history/receipts available, skirt kit installed professionally, sport suspension all...

maintenance costs for 911
Thinking of purchasing a used 911 and am curious on the maintenance costs. I would probably put 20-25K miles on per year and not do any racing but would be moderately tough on the car. Thinking of a...
1
1

996 C4/2 ENGINE PROBLEMS
Hi everybody, I am driving a 911 (996 C4 10/01). I heard about engine problems once the car has made more Km 80.000. Is anybody aware of this problem? I a from Italy and it looks like this problem is...
1
1

C4C in snow
Started snowing heavily as I was driving to the grocery today. My 997 C4C with standard tires didn't miss a beat even in places where there was serious slush.
1
1

Porsche Boxter in heavy traffic
Is it hard to drive a 2007 Porsche Boxter in heavy Santa Monica traffic? I'm inquiring about the 6 speed manual version. I'm good at driving a car with a manual but every manual trasmission car is...
8
8