ABS, etc., lights

I had a bit of a rough idle on a 2007 Prius and put my Innova 3130 on it to check it out. Suddenly I had a bunch of error lights on, ((!)), ABS, VSC, and red Brake lights, along with the ! in a red triangle. I had a U0100 communications code and erased it. Now all but the ! in the triangle are still on. Any ideas before I take it to the dealer?

Mike D.

Reply to
Michael Dobony

If the car is running fine, I wouldn't do anything for a few days. See if the warnings go away. If the car continues to run rough (or worse) take it in.

-- Peace, bobJ

Reply to
Marilyn & Bob