ABS, etc., lights

I had a bit of a rough idle on a 2007 Prius and put my Innova 3130 on it to check it out. Suddenly I had a bunch of error lights on, ((!)), ABS, VSC, and red Brake lights, along with the ! in a red triangle. I had a U0100 communications code and erased it. Now all but the ! in the triangle are still on. Any ideas before I take it to the dealer?

Mike D.

Reply to
Michael Dobony

Did you connect the scan tool while the car was running? But, no, I have no other ideas.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

yea, done that lots of times and no problems. I have been able to erase the codes, but they immediately come back.

Reply to
Michael Dobony