OBD2/ABS Software recommendations?

I redid my head gaskets on my 99 Suburban. I now can't get the thing to run correctly, not able to set the Cam Retard Offset. I have an Innova 3130, but it doesn't read that setting. I then got an interface to read the data off my laptop instead, but the included software also doesn't read that setting. I also need to read the ASB codes on my 2007 Prius. Any suggestions on software for this?

Reply to
Michael Dobony

Unless you buy dealer grade software you won't find any of the items you need.

For around $1,500.00 - $1,800.00 you could get a Genisys and do everything you want plus a LOT more. Ebay # 260987306224 would do the trick

Reply to
Steve W.

Have a look at this thread:

Cheers