Apologies

I let that right wingnut get under my skin. I'm killfiling that thread.

Reply to
Michelle Steiner

Smart move. You know what they say: never argue with idiots - they just drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

Paul

Reply to
Paul Russell

For him it's just cheap thrills. Don't sweat it. mark_

Reply to
mark digital©

That's NEVER happened to me! ;-) At least, not yet today.

Mike

Reply to
Michael Pardee

Don't worry, I still love you. :-)

One lesson I've learned is to be vigilant for messages crossposted to alt.autos.toyota and here, because that group is infested with off-topic political rants, so I try my best to limit my responses to just this group.

Reply to
Mike Rosenberg

Something everyone needs to learn is, you're never going to change anyone's mind about their politics nor their religion. It's impossible.

- Piper

Reply to
Piper

I wonder who crossposted the thread to that group; it didn't start off being crossposted.

Reply to
Michelle Steiner

Two separate threads with the same subject line "I'm saving a lot on gas...." began in both groups by the same person a couple days apart. One thread's subject line mutated two or three times to end as "The Kooks on the Left". You posted a reply to one of them on the 25th at 9:58, and another reply at 2:15 on the 25th in the other thread, one of them catching the eye of Scott. If you don't mind me saying it, what you should have done was to reply to Scott but clear the newsgroup list so it only went to alt autos Toyota. Over there there's no need to apologize. But in all fairness, your signature line does expose you because it is a needless political reminder and is controversial.

Reply to
mark digital©

In my opinion, a signature is the equivalent of a bumper sticker.

Reply to
Mike Rosenberg

You're right, of course, but that doesn't mean I've learned ;-)

Mike

Reply to
Michael Pardee

In other words, the bull dyke lost another argument and has to ride her broom stick for relief.

Reply to
michilko

In other words, I remembered that closed minded bigots like you ignore facts and logic that disagree with their cherished beliefs. Trying to discuss anything with you is like trying to teach a pig to sing--it's not possible, because it is simply beyond your capabilities.

You're a waste of time, energy, natural resources, and oxygen. Welcome to my kill file, f****it.

Reply to
Michelle Steiner

Lesbos give up so easily. No wonder they rape their girlfriends while dreaming they were a man with the meat a real woman hungers for.

Reply to
DutchBoy

Wow - that was so witty. This group's for grown-ups, kid.

Reply to
Michael Pardee

Then why did they let a retard like you be their mouthpiece?

Reply to
DutchBoy