Battery Wear Out

Anyone know the symptons of a high time HV battery nearing end of life?

Reply to
casagiannoni

Anyone know the symptons of a high time HV battery nearing end of life?

Reply to
casagiannoni

What are the symptoms of a HV battery nearing end of life?

Reply to
casagiannoni

Multiple posts.

Reply to
News

The modules become unbalanced and one develops an internal short.

Bob Wilson

Reply to
bwilson4web

I took my 2007 Camry hybrid to a Batteries Plus dealer. They wheeled out a big meter that measured the actual amps and voltage on the trunk battery both idle and under load the meter itself created. They gave me the numbers and said it was fine and likely would be 2-3 years more before it needed to be replaced. No cost to do that, and they sell a couple of good replacement battery models that cost far less than the ones from a dealer.

Reply to
Green Eggs & No Spam