Clowns, Clown Cars, & Their Deal-Do Batteries Thrill

. . .

For example, the Prius has at least these computers:

1) hybrid vehicle ECU 2) engine ECU 3) battery ECU 4) body ECU 5) brake ECU 6) key ECU

These digital computers replace hoses, valves, pins and tumblers found on ordinary vehicles. Many of them have local memory and a record of transient problems. This means you don't have to repeat every failure at the dealer but the stored codes allows them to fix intermittent problems before they reoccur. Still, it reminds me of the old joke:

"At a recent COMDEX, Bill Gates reportedly compared the computer industry with the auto industry and stated: "If GM had kept up with technology like the computer industry has, we would all be driving twenty-five dollar cars that got 1,000 miles per gallon." . . ."

Bob Wilson

Reply to
Bob Wilson

Ah, but the one keyhole on the driver's door has tumblers, most likely pin tumblers.

Reply to
Michelle Steiner

Popular perception about the "smug" factor I suppose, but as useless as other prejudices. As a non-tree hugger myself I couldn't say one way or another about that part but I've known a few and they have almost all been good people. In contrast, snipped-for-privacy@maroon.maroon is a jerk - a street drunk would have cause to feel superior.

Maroon is certainly as welcome to his opinion as anybody. And everybody is welcome to kill-file whom he or she pleases. Intolerance of opinion was never a factor with that loser: his despicable and truly stupid behavior is what identified him as a troll, including the ludicrous story about owning a Prius and the follow-ups berating Prius owners. I never saw a troll berate himself before... even the 12 year olds do better than that.

I have respect for all who use their name openly, and also for those who post with a consistent pseudonym. They win and lose credibility according to their behavior. Maroon displayed the most extreme lack of integrity by trying again and again to bypass kill-files. At the other extreme, I have had exchanges with Michelle Steiner for years and our opinions could hardly be more different. But I also have found her to be very smart, good-hearted and completely honest. Maroon will never understand that. Exceptionally stupid, you know.

Mike

Reply to
Michael Pardee

*blush* Same to you, fella.
Reply to
Michelle Steiner

Obviously, "Michelle" is a man with that sailor's mouth. At least Michelle didn't get "confused" this time and reply in a post directed to Michael. My advise to Mr. Michelle s/h/it is to bungee the steering wheel all the way to the side, put a brick on the gas pedal, and let the Prius run over Mr. Michelle s/h/it as many times as necessary until returning to Hell. Don't even need a gauge for that one. :-)

Reply to
izod

Obviously, you are a world class asshole. Fuck off you mother f****ng piece of shit.

If my language seems like garbage, that's because it is addressed to garbage, and I don't care whether you like it or not, you worthless scum bag.

Do the world a favor and f*ck off and die, you shitfaced f****it.

Reply to
Michelle Steiner

Mickey, to think that you kiss your girlfriend with that butch mouth. Oh, snap.

You are in desperate need of vinegar and water and a new rag, old man.

You are a potty mouthed troll, and not a very bright one at that. Take your own advice, troll boi.

Reply to
izod

LOL; one of the oldest, and the stupidest ploys on the book: a troll calling someone else a troll.

In case you haven't noticed, just about everyone on this newsgroup has figured you out, you f****it.

Fuck off and die you homophobic piece of shit.

Oh, by the way, if you don't like my potty mouth, that's just to f****ng bad, dipshit.

Reply to
Michelle Steiner

Your mouth is good for something, Mickey, just not conversation. Do you give tax receipts for all the donations it receives? Now, curse something else clever, you retarded inbred feces throwing chimpanzee. So easy to defeat a loser like you. :-)

Reply to
izod

If it is so easy, how come you haven't been able to do it, you f****ng coward.

I may have a potty mouth, but you are a piece of shit, boy.

Reply to
Michelle Steiner

It tickles so cute when you try to talk with a mouthful of me. Do the alphabet, sir.

Reply to
izod

That's "ma'am" you ignorant pussy.

Reply to
Michelle Steiner

Michael/Michelle you seem to be the one sexually "confused."

Should be easy for you to prove it, sir. Post a link of your womanhood holding up a sign saying "Hi, David" or lose all credibility, sir. Or are you just another stupid woman, sir? Or are you just a lying coward, sir? Easy to prove me wrong, unless you are lying, sir. Of course if you are a pussy, you'll run from the easy challenge.

Artist: Aerosmith Lyrics Song: Dude Looks Like A Lady Lyrics

Cruised into a bar on the shore Her picture graced the grime on the door She a long lost love at first bite Baby maybe you're wrong but you know it's alright That's right

Backstage we're having the time of our lives until somebody say Forgive me if I seem out of line Then she whipped out of her gun tried to blow me away

Dude look like a lady (4x)

So never judge a book by its cover Or who you gonna love by your lover Love put me wise to her love in disguise She had the body of Venus Lord imagine my surprise

Dude look like a lady (4x)

Baby let me follow you down Let me take peek dear Baby let me follow you down Do me, do me, do me all night Baby let me follow you down Turn the other cheek dear Baby let me follow you down Do me, do me, do me, sue me

What a funky lady She like it like it like it like that He was a lady

Reply to
izod

I'm not confused at all; you on the other hand, are totally confused, Mr. Bigot.

You are the last person here to be calling anyone a coward; you hide behind aliases, and continue to change them. You are too chicken to use your real name or real email address, but prefer to take pot shots behind a mantle of anonymity.

So f*ck off, boy; we adults have grown-up things to discuss. Just put your sheet back on and rejoin your Klavern.

Reply to
Michelle Steiner

That is a tacit admission that you are chewing the rug in your Prius, you s/h/it.

Why would I want to share my real name and real email address with a c***et m****er like you, ma'am/sir/whatever? No man would want you.

Get another tattoo on your biceps and flex it for your girlfriend while manning her with your Steely Dan.. I knew I had you pegged. Thanks for wimping out and proving it. It just eats you up alive that I'm right and outed you so publicly.

Reply to
izod

Not at all, troll boy. You, on the other hand, have proven that you are a bigot.

You have no idea of what men want, boy.

The only thing that you have outed is that you are a bigot. I have never hidden the fact that I'm a lesbian.

Reply to
Michelle Steiner

This is what you've proven you are:

What would a foul lesbian know of what men want except how she pretends to be one like a freakish woman? You'll never satisfy a real woman, either. You are just sexual vampyres. Men like watching pretty lesbians getting it on, not ugly bull dykes like you.

A china shop is calling for you to rampage, BD. You're just angry I pulled the brass ring from your nose. I always win. I'm always right. Isn't there a urinal calling your name? LOL.

Reply to
crystal

Wrong again, bigot boy.

I didn't say that I knew what men want; I said that a boy like you doesn't know what men want.

And I do know that decent and honest people can't stand the stench of you putrid bigots.

Put your sheet back and and rejoin your Klavern, Klan boy. You are a disgusting piece of detritus.

Reply to
Michelle Steiner

Go easy on him Michelle. He hasn't been himself ever since his wife left him for another woman.

Reply to
Horse's Ass

Half right, I suspect, Michelle. Judging by some of his early posts I think he is at least 20ish, was actually educated at one time and one way or another dove headfirst in a mental cesspool. Even the 12 year olds have enough sense to post from different servers if they are pretending to be somebody else.

I don't know exactly what his problem is. I have only seen such extreme personality disintegration in one person I've known. A brother-in-law is a long term cocaine addict and has the same constellation of personality disorders: lying, ludicrously stupid utterances, complete self-absorption, lewd thought patterns (as indicated by his comments like ), and a blithe assumption that anybody who knows anything thinks he is as sparkling as he sees himself to be. My brother-in-law has nothing that was not given to him or his similarly impaired wife, mostly through a web of cons. Maybe Maroon's problem isn't cocaine, but I believe something specific has left a festering blob where there once was a man. I can't help but feel sorry for those who must have cared for him at one time.

Mike

Reply to
Michael Pardee