Hi Sign

Does anyone have the Hi sign when approaching another Prius?:-)

Reply to
Fred Seaver

Why would you do that?

Do you give the high sign when you're drinking a Coke and approach someone else who's drinking a Coke?

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

I've gotten the thumbs up when out with a woman half my age. Does that count?

Reply to
Was Istoben

no, that's just natural.

Ummm...unless you're 24 years old...

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

Le 22/07/2009 02:51, Fred Seaver nous fit lire :

You need to see the south-park episode about that!

Reply to
Le Forgeron

I don't know about a Prious but for old Ford pickups, it's back flip wave with the cigarette holding hand extended slightly out the broken window.

Reply to
FatMoe