loose shift knob

"It's a feature, not a bug."

Reply to
News

About a month ago my Prius' shift knob loosened. It is free to spin around. I cannot find a set screw or any other locking devise.

I contacted two local Toyota service departments. One didn't know anything and the other, where I bought my car, failed to answer my inquiry!

The car runs fine, but the spinning shift knob is annoying. Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Paulsgarage

I forgot to mention that my Prius is a 2011 model.

Paul

Reply to
Paulsgarage