Old Prius ( 2001 ), but wit only 60K miles

What can I expect from the original HV batterygoing forward? When will I know it has reached the end of the usuful life? Also how long will
the original exhaust system last?
On 07/08/2014 16:31, snipped-for-privacy@optionline.net wrote:

The exhaust system of any car suffers mainly by being stopped in wet environment, and running not long enough. The 60K miles give no clue about the parking environment. Visual inspecting is recommended (as for any other car).
About the battery, ask for a ride on a hill (up & down), look at the meter.
Some English tried it to: http://www.greencarreports.com/news/1084579_is-the-2001-2003-toyota-prius-a-good-used-car-buy

--
Email to the Reply-To address will not be read.
IQ of crossposters with FU: 100 / (number of groups)