Old Prius ( 2001 ), but wit only 60K miles

What can I expect from the original HV batterygoing forward? When will I know it has reached the end of the usuful life? Also how long will the original exhaust system last?

Reply to
casagiannoni

The exhaust system of any car suffers mainly by being stopped in wet environment, and running not long enough. The 60K miles give no clue about the parking environment. Visual inspecting is recommended (as for any other car).

About the battery, ask for a ride on a hill (up & down), look at the meter.

Some English tried it to:

Le Forgeron