Prius wagon

Anybody with practical experience with the Prius wagon (2012)? I am considering one this summer. Thibaud

Reply to
Thibaud Taudin Chabot

Anybody with practical experience with the Prius wagon (2012)? I am considering one this summer. Thibaud

I looked at a very expensive "loaded" one at an area dealership. Aside from some changes to the cockpit that eliminate some of my complaints about my

2010, it only holds a couple of more cubic feet of stuff than the hatchback. I might use that extra space once or twice in a lifetime.
Reply to
Al Falfa

If you want a real laugh, look at the pricing of a plug-in Prius.

Reply to
News

If you want a real laugh, look at the pricing of a plug-in Prius.

I did. Whew.

Reply to
Al Falfa

Looking for premiums like that, they must be inhaling battery pack fumes.

At many local electric rates a plug-in doesn't even make sense vs. $5 gasoline.

Reply to
News

Looking for premiums like that, they must be inhaling battery pack fumes.

At many local electric rates a plug-in doesn't even make sense vs. $5 gasoline.

If I lived where cabin A/C is seldom necessary and If I had a daily 15 mile round trip commute and If I could could charge this through my off-peak meter and If the price was dropped $5000.00 this would make perfect sense at my present rate BUT all of my electricity is generated by coal.

Reply to
Al Falfa

Proving once again that there is no free lunch.

Reply to
News