To do list for a used Prius?

Hi All,

Just pickup the car today, (used 2005 model) I?m planning to have air filter / cabin filer / engine oil / tranny oil change. Any recommended oil ?

Also, what else should I check / renew ?

Cheers ? :wink:

George

Reply to
smoke

Get an alignment readout and have the tire depth measured on all four tires by tread. The time to fix wheel alignment is BEFORE the next set of tires are put on the car.

Bob Wilson

Reply to
Bob & Holly Wilson