Where's the trashcan in a Prius?

Where's the ashtray/trashcan in a Prius? I know that Toyota took out the cigarette lighters and put phony ashtrays in just for trash a
while back like most manufacturers. I can't even find that in the new ones.
So where do you put your trash? Out the window?
I have an aftermarket trashbag with a flexible metal cord designed to fit in a vent. Problem is that no vent is available that isn't either over a glove box, button or ready to fly out the door.
Can't hang it off the glove box or that won't close.
Can't wrap it around the shift like in the previous version since the shift is sprouting up.
Are you supposed to put a mini trashcan in that lower tray of that stupid bar with the shift? That's where I keep my Kleenex.
And what do you call that area anyway? That funny triangular horizontal plastic thing that divides the driver from the passenger? The drive-in movie make-out preventer?
These cars. Really.
On Oct 31, 8:09am, snipped-for-privacy@Prius.com wrote:

Passenger side foot well?
Seriously, I take one of those useless plastic bags the clerks always use for even a single purchase and keep it on the passenger side. When it is full and I'm filling up, I toss it in their trash can. Then I go in and buy one of those bottled coffee drinks and get a new plastic bag.

You're parking the wrong direction. We always parked with the rear of the station wagon facing the screen and the window rolled down. Pads, pillows a cooler, mosquito repellant and we're good to go.
Bob Wilson

I sold out on this one. Went by my local mega auto parts store and saw some plastic thingie for $2.50. Funny thing, they called it a "french fry holder" but it fits in the door well and I'm D-Lighted. FWIW, they must be scared someone might not know what it is intended for since there is a label GLUED to the front and back. :-)
wrote in message wrote:

I sold out on this one. Went by my local mega auto parts store and saw some plastic thingie for $2.50. Funny thing, they called it a "french fry holder" but it fits in the door well and I'm D-Lighted. FWIW, they must be scared someone might not know what it is intended for since there is a label GLUED to the front and back. :-)
I have two, a nice airtight one my Toyota dealer gave me and a lighted one for night driving. Both sit low enough as to allow the center console lid to close over them.