Vanagon and mice nests in the Air inlet

Can anyone advise me on how to get into the air inlet in the front of my vanagon, some rodents have nested inside and when I turn on the heater it really smells. I have taken the front grill off and the air inlet grill but cannot get into the vent to clean out a nest or rodents. What is the best way to get into the air ducts? I have also taken off the glove box and the panel in front of the heater box, cannot find a way to get inside the vents to clean. Any info would be welcomed.

Reply to
geebee