Latest threads in Toyota Priusshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2 Weeks And No Heatshield!!
A few weeks ago I inquired about a sunscreen/heatshield for the unusual windshield shape of the prius and Michelle Steiner offered the following link: ('s been nearly 2 weeks and no heatshield. I have...
4
4

Service Agreement...
When we purchased our 2004 Prius in July we also purchased the service maintenance agreement. This maintenance agreement provides you with all of your oil and filter changes, tire rotations, major...

Toyota Engine Oil Sludge
Toyota's estimate of engine oil sludge complaints was 3,200 in 2002. Why then does a Toyota spokesperson, John Hanson, say in a recent article that there are only about the same number of complaints...
5
5

First breakdown
I was coming off the I-184 connector and applied the breaks at the stop light. The vehicle slowed, the engine stopped and all the warnings came on (VSC warning light, check engine warning light,...
3
3

Prius Pricing & Availability
Hello Everyone! I recently went to my local Toyota dealsership to look at one of the 05 models. Unfortunately, I am not convinced that they want my business. I have talked with them on the phone...

San Diego Pricing
Hello Everyone! I recently went to my local Toyota dealsership to look at one of the 05 models. Unfortunately, I am not convinced that they want my business. I have talked with them on the phone...
5
5

Sunblock window screen for prius?
Love my 2005 prius but can't find a window screen to fit it's unique windshield shape. Any ideas? Neil R
3
3

Test drivin' a Prius this week
Is there anything special you'd suggest I pay special attention to or watch out for during the test drive?
29
29

Turn down beep volume
Thanks for the info on turning off the reverse beep. Now, how about turning down the volume of any of the beeps. I can't even press the dang fan button without a loud BEEP...

MP3 Audio Options
Hi again everyone. No. I havn't even test driven one yet. Can anyone tell me weather any of the audio options plays cd's full of MP3 files? How about the DVD Navigation system. Can I fill a DVD with...
4
4

Hello!!!
Hi I am a COX subscriber, and I just joined the group. I gather from reading the rest of the posts that this group has just been added. Just in time for me!!! :) Anyway, I live in San Diego, CA and I...
9
9

photos?
Does anyone have good photos Of the prius? Why?
3
3

Toyota promo for movie tickets
If you were planning to spend at least $20 on Toyota parts or services anyway, here is a chance to score some movie tickets. Make sure this is applicable in your area prior to submission. '04 Black BC...

heater;
I have a question about the heater in the 2004 Prius. The climate controls on indicate "air conditioner". I figure if you want heat you push auto on the console and turn up the desired temperature. My...
3
3

New #6 2005 Salsa Red Prius available
If you're interested in getting a 2005 salsa red prius (package #6) right now, please email me at The only catch is that you have to come out to New Mexico/Colorado to get it.