620 SDi anoyance

Hi everyone,

I have a 620 2.0l diesel, every since i got the car 6 months ago, there has been a rattle from the gear stick. I have decide that i can't deal with this noise any more and it time to sort it.

Does anyone know what is to blame for this rattle? i assume is it some part if the gear selector that is loose or worn in some way.

Thanks

Vertuas.

BTW I got two 800 Sterling alloys, free to a good home if anybody wants them.

Reply to
Vertuas

"> I have a 620 2.0l diesel, every since i got the car 6 months ago, there has

Dunno but mine's the same, and so was the 418SLD I had before it. I'd just assumed it was down to high mileage (170K each).

Darren

Reply to
Darren Jarvis

Whereabouts in the country are you? What style/condition of alloys are they?

Cheers BT

Reply to
BT News

Lasr time I needed one part was on six week back order!

Jon

Reply to
Jon

Hi Jon

Great, so its gonna fall of but i cannot get another one.......

ggggrrrrr@rover

lol

Thanks for the info, i'll get it on the stands and take a look.

Regards

Vertuas

Reply to
Vertuas