Check engine light

I am running a 1.6 16valve Rover K-series engine in a kitcar. It came with a special loom and doesn't have a check engine light. Haynes says there is one on petrol and diesel engines but I can't find anything in their wiring diagrams, except for diesels. Anyone know if the petrol MEMS socket has a pin for a check light? If so, which one? Mike

Reply to
Mike