fleaBay: Rover P6 3.5 V8 Tax Exempt

..and a very nice one at that:

Opinions?

SODA

Reply to
PORK SODA
["Followup-To:" header set to uk.rec.cars.classic.] PORK SODA was seen penning the following ode to ... whatever:

I'm pretty sure that the engine is *not* OK to run on unleaded as it's possibly still the high-compression lump. That aside, I think it still needs SD1 heads to run unleaded.

Check out the leather in the pictures - it looks pretty bad. I'm just renovating the seat on my and that's a bit of a pig, so I'd factor that into the price.

That said, the visible parts of the base unit look pretty good, so it may well be that it's had all the work done that the seller suggests.

The other thing that would annoy me is that it has been resprayed in a non-original colour. Not only that, but *almond yellow*[1] of all colours...

[1] AKA bad curry
Reply to
Timo Geusch