Heavy clutch Rover 75 CDT

I have a really heavy clutch pedal on this rascal, it`s the only down side of the car, are there any cures for this, or do 75 drivers have big left legs?

Reply to
Andy

They are all very heavy god knows who designed it like that!

I have read bleeding it can improve them and that people who as a result of clutch failure have had master and slave changed have reported it feels lighter afterwards but they may be down to weaker springs in the new clutch rather than friction in the hydraulic pistons etc.

Reply to
KSA

It is a BMW design, if you didn't know!

Martin