Help needed: few things I need to know before buying Rover...

Well, I'm writing from Croatia and since we don't have such news group (about Rover's only) I decided to ask for help here. At the moment I'm driving 214Si made 1997 but I plan to buy one that wasn't crashed and fixed so badly like this one. I've found one near my town and have plan to go to see it on saturday afternoon and I need advice, what should I be careful about and what to take a closer look at.

Thanks in advance,

greetings from Croatia.

Mario

Reply to
Mario (Croatia)

Mario,

Have a look at this forum

and you should find all the information you want.

Reply to
Brian G

Mario,

Have a look at this forum

and you should findall the information you want.

Reply to
John Towers

Mario,

Have a look at this forum

and you should findall the information you want.

Reply to
John Towers

Thank you both :-)

Reply to