Is there a microswitch in 214 boot?

My wife noticed the boot light permanently on after she unloaded it . Is there a microswitch there for the boot light? I had to take the bulb out to stop the battery going flat. I can't find the owners handbook - does anyone know where one can be downloaded?

There is an intermittent warning light coming on the letters of which I can't rtemember as I never hav e me glasses on at the time I think it's something like CSC. Would like to find out what this is.

Reply to
Trevor

if there is a light then there must be a switch somewhere near the hinge I would think.

Reply to
Eric Shune

It's to do with the airbag, I think, meaning it needs servicing.

Reply to
Brian Watson