mg.rover forum - anybody there?

I subscribed to the mg-rover forum to get some advice on a 1995 214 I have been given for my son.

I cannot start new threads so cannot ask any questions.

I have emailed the webmaster three times to find out why I can't, and what I have to do to enable me to do so,, without any response whatsoever.

Is this forum defunct?

Reply to
Chris Melluish

In 0 snipped-for-privacy@bt.com, Chris Melluish, snipped-for-privacy@melluish.co.uk, il 6-01-2010 14:59 ha scritto:

Welcome here! :-) I'm not the moderator but, since nobody answered you, I do. (sorry for being late - I read your msg just today)

I think you can... I know I did: in my Outlook Express, in the File menu I have the "New / News message" function.

Perhaps the fastest way to start a new thread is just reply to an old msg, change the subject and type your own msg.

Not exactly, but the activity is quite low. There were almost 50 msgs in 2009, though, so I'd say is still alive... barely breathing, but alive. :-D

Reply to
Skizzo