Cleaning the headlining on a 1995 Rover 416 Mk1

Evening all,

My wife's given me back her 1995 Rover 416Si (nice!) after I bought her a new car. However, she's frequently left the sunroof open in the rain which has stained it.

Does anyone have any idea how to get the brown water marks off - would clean water do or should I use something stronger?

Thanks in advance. And any advice of what to do with the wife also appreciated.

David

Reply to
David Lane

Rent an uphostelry cleaner & get her to clean the rest of the house afterwards. Vaxs or Georges do a really good job of cleaning headlinings, just don't overdo it or they'll clean them off.

Reply to
Duncan Wood

what year, make & model is the wife & is the chassis any good ? might be able to swap you a wet & dry vax ;o)

Reply to
reg

1969. Irish - i.e. can't cook, won't clean, etc. Chassis almost rusted through. Trained to keep husband obedient by beating him with an unused saucepan.

Seems a fair swap ;-)

David

Reply to
David Lane