Range Rover Immobiliser

Does anybody have a Range Rover parts CD or book ......

I read that the latest part number for the immobiliser reciever is YWY500010, but when I went to the dealers on Saturday & tried to order,

he insisted that ASR1953 was the latest part number, which was the opposite of what I understood. Can anyone confirm which is the latest (& therefore less likely to lock me out of the car) part number?

Cheers, Chris.

Reply to
chris

### STOP PRESS ###

I've just spoken to the dealer again, they have had a reply from Land Rover Technical & the part number ASR1953 is INCORRECTLY shown on the parts CDs as a substitution for YWY500010. The reciever has been modified yet again, the latest ones are YWY500170 (433MHz) and YWY500200 (315MHz).

Cheers, Chrisall.

snipped-for-privacy@chrisallmark.com wrote:

Reply to
chris