Range Rover P38a Rear Anti-roll Bar

Looking in the latest Bearmach Accessories Catalogue there is rear anti-roll bar listed for the P38 Range Rover, however my local supplier says it is no longer available. Is there an alternative part?

Cheers, Chrisall.

Reply to
chris

I thought Rimmers did it too, part number RA1467, but when I looked up the price on their web site it came back as Sorry, this part is not currently available to order. Perhaps the suppliers have stopped making it?

Alan C

Reply to
alan.cutler