Re: 1.4 Metro Rebore

Wouldn't it be better to swop the unit for the 1.4 16v twin cam? Then you can keep the cheap road tax :-)

--Steve

I am seriously thinking about reboring the engine in my L reg metro Si 8 > valve single piont. If I rebore it to a 1.6 will the pistons from a 1.6 k > series fit and what will i have to do to get everything perfect? > > Cheers, > Kris > >
Reply to
Tunafish

changine the whole engine means mucking about with engine mountains and having to piece the wiring harnace. Plus a rebore would be much cheaper as i have the facilities to do it.

Reply to
Kris French

Reply to
chrismm

Reply to
Kris French

Reply to
chrismm

Rubbish. Either swap the looms yourself, or get an auto-electrician to do it.

Reply to
Nom