Rover 214 Si K Reg.

Have a look, might just be the thing for someone with not a lot of cash. I don't usually post ads here but it's my sister's car and I said I'd help. It is in decent enough condition too.

Reply to
Al

Not a lot of cash EVERYTHING rover IS a lot of cash including new wings I priced up a new wheel trim for my C reg 216 VP the other day the price twenty quid. You are saying 86 thousand is low mileage for year my C reg 216 is only on 70 thousand now and it HASN'T been round the clock I knew its previous owner who had it from new .

It can't be in decent condition when it has been wrapped round a Tesco bollard but forty quid is a good price though can't see you getting any more for it though . Flighttracker .

Reply to
Flighttracker