Paging PeteM

You know you want it:

SteveH

SteveH made the world a better place for us by saying..

Shit!, you bastard.... I'm considering an e-mail "swap for 2.0 TS Manual????"

Reply to
Pete M

Pete M made the world a better place for us by saying..

How long did I last before I sent E-mail... "Swap 164 2.0 Manual for it mate? Or would you be more tempted with a 3.0 V6?".. cos it's just been sent.. Damn you H, *DAMN YOUUUUUUU!* ;-)

Reply to
Pete M

Is that the Jeremy Clarkson quote from the other week? I thought he said 'Petrosexual'? :-)

Reply to
Simon Burrows

It's origins are in a conversation someone else had with Clarkson, ISTR. Some famous racing driver, I think.

Whatever, I like it ;-)

Reply to
SteveH

Aha.. nah, it's a good quote, I wasn't knocking it... I just like the word 'Petrosexual' :-P

Reply to
Simon Burrows