PING Doki

Here's one for you - be quick though:

Peter

-- "The truth is working in television is not very glamorous at all. I just go home on my own at night and sit alone and eat crisps."

Reply to
AstraVanMan

I'd find the extra cash for this, though:

SteveH

in news:1gl7ic0.pme46fanzmghN% snipped-for-privacy@italiancar.co.uk, snipped-for-privacy@italiancar.co.uk (SteveH) slurred :

But that's a NA diesel, and a pretty nasty one at that. The japs didn't do decent diesels until quite recently, unless you include the rover one in the mid-90s accord/civic. It's also not an estate, and has accordingly less bike-carrying capacity than the 405.

Reply to
Albert T Cone

Ahhh, good point. I sort of assumed it was a TD.

However, Doki has said he doesn't really want an estate and would prefer a hatch. That's still quite a lot of car for the money, just a shame it's so slow.

Reply to
SteveH