Astra Mk4 Paint Code

Could someone please help?

My son has had to have a replacement wing mirror on his red astra mk4. Unfortunately it is not pre-painted. I am not sure where to look on the car for the paint code in order to buy the correct red at Halfords or the like.

Any suggestions gratefuly received.

Thanks

Derfel

Reply to
caealun

Hi,

Its sometimes on a sticker in the boot under the carpet near the spare wheel, or on one of the door on a sticker. Could be worth checking the handbook if you have it.

Reply to
James

Open the drivers door and on the door pillar just below the lock is the VIN plate. The last line should be something like 75L XXBK.

The first group of characters is the colour code, I think the second lot are the build options.

Reply to
Digby