Latest threads in Rover Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: 1.4 Metro Rebore
Wouldn't it be better to swop the unit for the 1.4 16v twin cam? Then you can keep the cheap road tax :-) --Steve
5
5

Restyled Rover badge
Has anybody else seen the restyled Rover badge? Not sure if it is a good idea and wonder how many other manufacturers change their badges. For example I cannot recall any changes to the blue oval of...
8
8

engines wanted
hi im looking for 1.4 k series and a 2.0 t series engine if you have any please email thanks Ian

engine wanted
hi im looking for a 1.4 and 2.0 t series engine please let me know how much and where you are thanks Ian

mk2 420 Cruise control switchpack
Wonder if anyone can help me - worth a go.. I'm looking for the cruise control switches that fit to the right side of the steering wheel centre on a mk2 ('95 on) rover 420. The switchpack looks like a...

Rover 414 starting problem
I have an odd problem with my 'S' reg 414 In normal use, i.e. short trips, it starts first time, every time, no sign of battery problems, great. But recently, if it goes on a long journey, stops and...
1
1

800 indeicators
Hi folks I have an interesting problem arisen with the indeicators on my 827 Sterling when you turn on the indicator switch,a little "caravan" little come on and goes off, the indicators ar flashing...
2
2

Rover 200 newbie questions
Hi, Just bought an dark green S reg 214 16v with 31k miles, and so far very impressed. Build quality is high and the engine is a real gem! I've had loads of VW's and it compares favourably. However, I...
9
9

To Sell: ROVER 827 Vitesse
Hallo! (excuse my little english) The Rover 827 Vitesse is build in September 1987. Condition 3-4 (By Notes from 1 = very good, to 6 = very sad) Moderate rust on the Doors and the back mudguards....

820 Misfire
I have a 1995 820si with a permanent misfire on number 2 cylinder. Plugs leads and distributer have checked out ok. What else could it be? Clink
5
5

I'm sorry Rover, but.....
After a year of driving around in a 25Tid and suffering some aggro plus my first service, I can't say that I'm impressed with Rover build quality. It's got a great engine, don't get me wrong, but is...
4
4

Service Reminder reset Rover 75
Is it possible to reset the service reminder on a Rover 75?
5
5

Rover 416 dumpers
It is time to replace the dumpers on my 416 (1998 model) and I don't know the best type for my car. It's own dumpers are too light for the car and it suffers from bumping on the greek roads. I need a...

Rover Coupe Query
I'm looking to purchase a Rover Coupe (ideally 1.8 VVC) on a late a plate as possible and I was wondering if anybody had any pointers they could give me so I don't buy a duffer? Cheers Adrian
1
1

Re: Consumption Problems
Depending on how worn the cylinder is, a decoke will remove some of the piston sealing carbon. You might well wait 500 - 1000 miles to bed in again.
2
2