1992 SRS Light

I have a 1992 9000S. One of the headlights burned out, which I just changed. However, upon starting the car, the SRS caution light came on. Does anyone have any idea about why that might of happened and how to address it. Also, can I reset the SRS light, or I'm I stuck with it until I get to a shop.

Thanks,

Reply to
Paul Fekete-Verizon

try disconnecting the battery for a minute or so. that may reset the light. If not then a tech2 diagnostic is req'd from your mechanic.

Reply to
salamisaabi

Well, I do appreciate the tip, but despite having left the battery disconnected overnight, it didn't work. Does anyone have any method which has a proven record of success?

salamisaabi wrote:

Reply to
Paul Fekete-Verizon

SRS can ONLY be reset using the SRS interface and a tech-II or ISAT. Other words: you have to take it to a dealer or indie with the appropriate equipment.

KeithG

Paul Fekete-Veriz> I have a 1992 9000S. One of the headlights burned out, which I just

Reply to
KeithG