1995 Saab 900 speaker question

Hi all,

Does anyone know the max mounting depth for front door speakers in a 1995

900 4 door? I'm looking at putting in a set of components and want to make sure they fit befor I buy them.
Reply to
Mike (MixMan X)

While this won't give you an actual dimension, you might want to check out the Crutchfield site. They list about two dozen 6-1/2" speakers that supposedly fit the front doors of your car. It might be safer to go with the "shallow" speakers that they list.

Jim M