1999 93 convertible hydraulic fluid?

What is the correct hydraulic fluid for the convertible top? I have a

1999 93.

Thanks in advance!

Andy

Reply to
Andy Olson

I wasn't aware there was any hydraulic fluid in that area. Where are you trying to put it ?

Reply to
Bob

The fluid for the hydraulics that raise and lower the convertible top. The resevoir is located behind the back seat.

Reply to
Andy Olson

Hummm... I thought it was all electric motor based, although I confess I never looked further than the tonneau motor area.

Reply to
Bob

OK, I looked further... the NG900 does not have any hydraulics. Maybe they made a change in the 9~3 in 1998.5.

Bob

Reply to
Bob