1999 93 convertible hydraulic fluid?

What is the correct hydraulic fluid for the convertible top? I have a 1999 93.
Thanks in advance!
Andy

On Sun, 06 Jun 2004 04:41:23 GMT, Andy Olson

I wasn't aware there was any hydraulic fluid in that area. Where are you trying to put it ?
snipped-for-privacy@noemail.com says...

The fluid for the hydraulics that raise and lower the convertible top. The resevoir is located behind the back seat.
On Mon, 07 Jun 2004 03:54:59 GMT, Andy Olson

Hummm... I thought it was all electric motor based, although I confess I never looked further than the tonneau motor area.

OK, I looked further... the NG900 does not have any hydraulics. Maybe they made a change in the 9~3 in 1998.5.
Bob