Air Box Clean Out

I have a 1993 900s . The air Box around the A/C cooling unit is surrounded by a box that collects water . The drain on the bottom is clogged and water is accumulating . At Times it drips into the right front seat . Does anyone know how to clear this clog?

I can see where the drain hose meets it , behind the firewall but I am afraid that if I pull it off I will not be able to get it back on and then it will continue to drip on the right front seat . Thus putting me back into the spot I am in right now.

Also is there a second drain in this air box?

But right now I need to clear the clog first .

Pls help - it drips on my wifes leg , she is refusing to ride with me until it is fixed.

ACE

Reply to
Allan Schneider