2003 Saab 95

I took my car in for retaining clip recall, but they told me that they noticed that the ignition lock cylinder was sticking so they applied lubricate and that should help. And now my car won't start. It starts and car checking process passes and SID displays " checked ok" but nothing. I am also unable to lock the car doors using the buttons on my key. Soon as I lock it, it unlocks by itself. Same things happens when I tried locking from the inside of my car by using the switch on the center of the console.

Same problem with my spare key. Any suggestions?

Thanks, Kyong

Reply to
kyongranyi

Yeah, bring it back and be very angry. They screwed up your perfectly fine car.

Reply to
Fred W