2004 Saab 9-3 Tire Pressure System Failure

Just added winter rims for the season and the Tire Pressure System Failure comes up. Any way to bypass this alarm for the winter?

Reply to
scania95

I believe it's possible with the tech II. They didn't do it on mine last year and I was stuck with that error message for the winter. I'm having my snows put on this week and will remind them.

- tex

Reply to
Tex