Quality of Saab 9-3 convertible vs BMC325Ci?

Hi,
I am seriously looking at replacing my aging Ford Mustang convetible with a new quality (I hope) convertible. Have been more or less getting it down to the new Saab 9-3 convertible,
probably Aero model since I dont like too harsh rides, and the BMW 325Ci convertible. They both hit my maximum pricerange of $40k. After that it becomes too much too pay for a car (although the new Jag Xk8 looks really nice).
Back to my question:
What is the general consensus on the quality of Saab 9-3 vs BMW 325Ci. since they both hit almost exactly the same pricerange and looks really comparable in terms of space, performance and styling it comes down to quality of ride but more importantly build quality.
It took more than 3 years to get all squeeks and rattles out of the mustang and a few yars later they now start to come back and driving over railway tracks is almost as bad as with my old chrysler LeBaron convertible.
Any information, views or stats on the quality of newer Saab convertibles vs BMWs?
Many thanks!
Peter

There was a test in a German newspaper recently. Check out the German Saab-site. You can download the report from there.
Cheers
Nicky