9-3 2003 car phone question

I currently have a Samsung (sprint) cell phone and I have the ONstar system in my 9-3 2003. Is there a way to somehow connect my cell phone thru the car's automated phone? and if so how would I do it? I have read its possible in the new 9-5s. It would be great to be able to use the handless car phone and use my current cellular service...

Much thanks!

Reply to
Wiseman