Saab 9-3 USA Financing Incentives?

Does anyone know if Saab will be offering financing incentives for the month of December on all 9-3 models?

TIA, Dan

Reply to
Dan

There will be new Saab incentives available on 2004's starting tomorrow. Today is the last day of the month for November sales and incentives. Email me at snipped-for-privacy@mail.myactv.net if you are interested. I will know the December program mid morning Tuesday. Thanks

Kevin Brewer Brewer's Saab Inc. Maugansville, Md

301-739-0420
Reply to
Kevin Brewer

I see that the 9-3 0% APR financing has been extended. Does this only apply to the Linear model or the Arc and Aero as well?

TIA, Dan

Reply to
Dan

It applies to all models except convertibles. 0% interest,

0 down and no payment for 0 payments for 90 days. (With approved credit of course) There is also cash incentives in lieu of the 0% financing which varies with each model. If anyone is interested let me know. Thanks