9-5 Brake pad recommendations?

I'm going to have to replace the pads soon and I'm looking for something that doesn't make near as much dust as the OEM pads.

I've got to clean my wheels once a week or they're a mess.

Is there anything that you've found that's a little bet better than the OEM?

Reply to
Bill Jackson

I'm using KVR pads on the front...much less dusting, better pedal feel, and shorter stopping distances ( a carbon fiber compound).They do however produce the odd squeak. On the rear I'm using metal master pads ( no dust ). I'll live in Canada, and have found metal masters ice up so I don't like to run them on the front.

I think that I'll try EBC's Green Stuff pads ( ceramic compound ) when the time comes to replace the KVR's. I will not go back to OEM pads.

BL

Reply to
BL