900 turbo starter replacement

Hi all. The starter in our 87 900T is spinning and not engaging the flywheel. I've rapped on the solenoid to no avail. Anyone know of a link showing the solenoid/starter removal? TIA

Reply to
Keyser Söze

Don't know a link, but it's not a particularly difficult job. Clutch cover has to come off, and I usually remove the throttle body for easier access.

Do you have any specific questions?

Reply to
Grunff