9000 Heater Core Replaced

Well I had a go at replacing the heater core on the weekend .I couldnt get past the heater blower so I put plan B into action and drove to a good independent mechanic without the bonnet (hood) ,wipers etc. He got a generic heater core replacement yesterday afternoon and had the car back yesterday evening .Total cost one forty euro for the heater core and one hundred for the labour ---pretty good deal I reckon.. I got the covers,trim wipers and hood back on ok last night so all is well and the starting problem seems to be sorted . Why I didnt get this done last May I dont know . I also dont know why the dealer chose to ignore this when I mentioned it to him and billed me for " broken wiring connection to the ECU ". In retroseect its just as well-they would have charged a fortune for the heater core replacement job. Anyway s Im a happy little Saaber tonight .My motors running and my indy mechanic has done the business

-- From the desktop of Peter C

Reply to
<