9000 Muffler recommendations

I have a 91 9000 which needs a new rear muffler (non-turbo, 5 dr hatchback) . Does anyone have a recommendation for a brand and provider. I have searched the internet and I know there are several providers out there. Any personal recommendations?

Anyone know the differences between a Starla and a Bosal brand muffler?

Thanks,

Vint

Reply to
Eberly

My 94cs has a combination of them. The cat converter is Bosal. The mid and rear mufflers are starla. They are equally good. I thought starla feels a little more strudier. But that could be deceiving.

Reply to
Yaofeng

Stainless steel, if you're going to keep the car

Reply to
CS