saab 9-5 rear heated window

help please, my heated rear window only works 1in 20 times mainly when its dry. I have checked the fuse and changed the relay but still the same. It will light up on my computer as working but doesent work. The heated mirrors dont work at same time either, car is a 9-5 2.3lpt 1998 if thats any help. Any known issues?

Thanks Jason

Reply to
jasonoc

found the problem -twas a pin on the relay holder.

Reply to
jasonoc