Nissan 300zx Muffler Question

Hi everyone. I have a 1991 Nissan 300ZX non-turbo. I need to replace the mufflers. However, I would like non-stock mufflers to change the sound. I am looking for more of a deep throaty sound, not a lawnmower sound. Can anyone suggest a brand/make of muffler to achieve such a sound if possible. Thanks. Rich.

Reply to
Richard Ricciardi

HKS, APEXi, Etc.

Reply to
Joseph Wind

Stillen, HKS, Jim Wolf all have nice replacements but aren't cheap. Don't use flowmasters, they drone and sound like crap.

Reply to
Steve T