95 Audio unit

Had a customer in the other day with a failed standard fitting pioneer audio unit on a 1999 Saab 95, How much is a replacement? £904.73 plus vat. A piss take of the first degree. Probably cost 50 quid to make if that. I have found a replacment double din height clarion thar is better looking, Has more facillities with a built in display for £350.00. Iwill post the model nuber when I go back to work, I`m having this week off, Regards, Tom.

Reply to
saabtech