'96 9000 Aero: Right turn would not stop blinking

Hello,

The turn signal on my '96 9000 Aero began misbehaving yesterday. The right turn would not stop blinking, so when I turn on the left turn signal, I end up with emergency light (both lights) blinking behavior. After some time driving, the right turn signal seems to come to its senses, and turns off, although still attempts to turn itself on occasionally without any reason, but somewhat reluctantly. I am thinking that it is either:

  1. Faulty relay or poor relay contact
  2. Faulty ground (where to look for the problem here?)

Any suggestions, recommendations, before I pulled out my fuse panel from inside the car to access the relay area, or before I turn my car over looking for that bad ground connection?

Thanks,

Reply to
Dima